“Camp Tamarack provides a safe environment for all to experience Christ; to test and strengthen their faith commitment; and share in community.”
Camp has come to be what it is today largely because many dedicated men and women have volunteered hours of labor and generous sums of money. In order for this ministry to continue, we need the ongoing support of our American Baptist Churches, members and friends.
Quotes from Campers:
“Why can’t we have camp for two weeks?”
“I don’t know why I waited so long to come to Camp.”
“The week at Camp was the best week of summer.”
“I’m never going to miss Camp again!”
Fill out one of our surveys to give feedback on your experience:
- Youth Camp [This is for any camper (or parent/guardian of a camper) who attended an ABC/WI sponsored camp including Winter Youth Retreat, Primary, Middler, Junior, Junior High or Senior High Camps.]: Click here
- Family Camp [This is for any camper (or parent/guardian of a camper) who attended an ABC/WI sponsored camp including Grandily Camp, Tamarack Tales or All Inclusive Camp.]: Click here
- Retreat [This is for any person who attended an ABC/WI affiliated retreat including American Baptist Men’s Retreat or American Baptist Women’s Retreat]: Click here
- Rental Group [This survey is for anyone who attended Camp Tamarack as part of a Rental Group – could be a family rental, a church rental or other type of group that set up a contract with Camp Tamarack to use facilities and hire staff.]: Click here
- Volunteer [This is for anyone who has volunteered their time in various ways at Camp Tamarack]: Click here
Your Support Matters:
The camping program is subsidized each year by the Region of Wisconsin. Our goal is to make Camp Tamarack self-sufficient. To do that we need your continued financial support.
Funds are used to provide:
- Scholarships for campers who are not able to pay the full registration cost
- Recreational Equipment
- Program material
- Supplies, etc.
For the ministry to continue at Camp Tamarack and to keep our facilities maintained, we ask you to consider prayerfully a gift, a contribution, or to include a bequest to Camp Tamarack. For more information, please contact Carolyn Dugan, Associate Regional Minister – Camping, at 715-281-2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Wish list:
+ Construction site dolly/hand truck