There are several opportunities to share your time and talents with Camp this spring/summer!
1) Help get camp ready for the season:
- May 13-15 we will be tackling some physical property projects such as chain sawing and moving trees, putting up a new flag pole and more.
- May 19-21 is Spring in to Camp weekend when we get the lodges and cabins ready for the summer.
- May 27-29 we will continue to tackle the physi
- cal property projects we didn’t finish the weekend on May 13th and include more such as fixing Hogans.
- June 3-5 will be the last weekend we work on physical property projects.
For all of these weekends you are welcome to stay at camp and we will feed you.
2) Camp Directors are looking for cabin leaders and health officers for each week.
3) The Associate Regional Minister – Camping is looking for summer staff
- 1 Assistant Cook
- 2 lifeguards – lifeguard certification not necessary, but a plus. CPR/First Aid a plus too.
- 1 Craft barn/Canteen
- 1 Maintenance person
If you are interested in helping with any of these pieces, please contact Rev. Carolyn Dugan at email@example.com or call/text 715-281-2269.